Outdoor Aerial Communication Drop Wire Telephone Cable 2 Cores 18AWG figure b drop wire
Material: 18 AWG Electrolytic, minimum 99,90% pure copper (Cu), considering the Silver (Ag) as copper for the calculation of this percentage
Density: 8.89 g/cm³ at 20ºC
Dimensions: Nominal Diameter: 1.024 mm (18AWG)
Specific Section: 0.824 mm squre
Min. Diameter : 1.014 mm
Max. Diameter: 1.034 mm
2. Conductor traction resistance: Minimum 45.8 kg/mm squre
Minimum elongation of a conductor at 1500 mm: 0.86%
Electrical properties at 20ºC:
Resistivity: Max. 0.01793 Ohm mm²/m
Density/Resistivity: Max. 0.15940 g/m²
DC Resistance at 20ºC: Max. 44.5 Ohms/km-Pair
Type: PVC 75ºC
Flame resistance: According to UL 1581-1080.VW-1 (Vertical Wire) Flame Test
Maximum Temperature: 75ºC
a) Before Aging:
- Breaking Strength: Minimum 13.8 MPa (1.41 kg/mm²)
- Elongation until Breaking: Minimum 150%
b) Aging in a Hot Air Chamber at 121ºC ± 1ºC during 168 hrs:
- Breaking Strength (percentage of the value without aging): Maximum 120
- Elongation until Breaking (minimum percentage of the value without aging): 75
c) Aging by immersion in oil at 70ºC ± 1ºC during 4 hrs:
- Minimum Breaking Strength (percentage of the value without aging): 85
- Elongation until Breaking (minimum percentage of the value without aging): 85
4. Nominal dimensions and tolerances:
A = Height : 3.5mm ± 0.2 mm
B = Width : 7.0mm ± 0.4 mm
C = Distance between conductors : 3.5mm ± 0.4mm
D = Thickness of the nerve : 1.3mm ± 0.3 mm
Insulation thickness: Nominal: 1.24mm
Minimum at any point: 0.9mm
Polarity identification: Red trace of 0.8mm + 0.4 mm – 0.1mm, extruded longitudinally over one of the conductors of the drop wire (see figure 1 and 2)
Approximate weight: 39 kg/km
Electrical requirements and tests:
Sparkling: Voltage application during the manufacturing process (after the extrusion) in order to detect pores or other insulation failures
Minimum insulation resistance at 15.6 ºC:
- Between conductors: 92 Mohm/km (500 VCC power must be applied during 1 minute. This test must be realized dry. )
Minimum dielectric breakdown strength at VCC:
- between both conductors: The insulation must resist during 3 minutes a continuous voltage of 7500 VCC. This test must be realized dry)
Mutual capacity: 64 - 79 nF/km at 1 KHz
Characteristic impedance: 124 ± 20 Ohms
Attenuation: (must be measured in at least 5 samples):
Zhuhai Surelink Communication Cable Co.,Ltd is one of the leading manufacturer in the cables and telecom accessories. We have more than 20 years experience in this line.Our factory has over twenty production lines and 300 employees.
Our productions comply with ISO9001.Professional team,powerful factory and strict quality control give
best service to our clients and the quality guarantee in every order.
Our products have been widely installed in Telecom companies and many distributors around the world.
We export to more than 70 countries and our annual revenue is more than hundreds of million USD.
We have established a close relationship with many companies around the world and we sincerely look forward to woking with all clients from all over the world.
|Main Cable Categories Provided by Us
|Workshop and Quality Test
We usually use T/T
T/T deposit before production and balance when shipment.
Payment terms: Western Union, Escrow, Paypal, T/T ,L/C
If the quantity of the order is not very big, we usually send by express delivery,such as TNT,DHL,UPS,FEDEX or EMS.
For big order,we will ship the goods by air or by sea.